Working in coordination with the Political Director and Field Coordinators, the Field Administrator will be responsible for processing and organizing the thousands of signatures needed to get Betsy on the ballot. Duties will include:
- Creating a system for organizing and tracking signatures
- Answering all signature related questions for the campaign
- Providing administrative assistance as needed to Field Coordinators
- Managing interns assigned to them
The Field Administrator will work from the Portland campaign office.
- Great organization and attention to detail
- Self-starting initiative
- Microsoft Office and Zoom fluency
- Strong communication ability
Time and Compensation
The Field Administrator role is a full-time position, Monday-Friday. The campaign will provide reimbursement for health insurance. Compensation range: $3,500-$5,000 per month.
No previous campaign experience is necessary for this position. We are looking for motivated, passionate people who are willing to join us in making history.
Run Betsy Run is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.