Betsy Johnson is the people’s candidate, and her field program will be the most extensive and robust this state has ever seen. We are looking for motivated, passionate people who are willing to join us in making history.
Working under the direction of the Political Director, each Field Coordinator will be responsible for a geographic section of the state. Their duties will include:
- Provide campaign support for Betsy Brigades in their region
- Coordinate signature gathering
- Support Betsy Brigades in all activities, (events/fundraising)
- Coordinate Get Out The Vote activities
- Manage interns assigned to them
The Field Coordinator may work out of the campaign office in Portland, or remotely from their region as needed. Much of their work will be on the road, attending events and meeting with volunteers in their region. They will need a personal vehicle.
- Strong communication ability
- Self-starting initiative
- Strong people skills
- Great organization
- Microsoft Office and Zoom fluency
Time and Compensation
The Field Coordinator role is a full-time position, Monday-Friday, and will often require weekend hours. The campaign will provide reimbursement for health insurance. Compensation range: $4,000-$6,000 per month.
Run Betsy Run is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.