The scheduler works at the direction of the campaign coordinator, campaign strategists coordinating and executing the day-to-day function of schedule maintenance. The scheduler is responsible for ensuring the candidate is has the necessary preparation materials for all events and relevant campaign staff are engaged as appropriate.
- Establish ongoing, daily interaction, consultation, and trust with the candidate.
- Understand the candidate’s personal time needs.
- Manage the scheduling process with the candidate, the campaign coordinator, and the fundraising director to prioritize fundraising.
- Create and send out Zoom invitations for all internal campaign meetings and external interviews, meetings etc.
- Create and send out calendar holds for all campaign events i.e., daily huddles, internal and external meetings, fundraisers, interviews, and forums.
- Establish process for managing incoming email requests and inquiries. Keep the campaign coordinator updated at all times.
- Facilitate review process for all incoming scheduling requests, ensuring candidate, campaign strategist and campaign coordinator are engaged in approval process for all events.
- Manage daily schedule operations, ensuring the candidate knows where she’s going next, what the priorities of the day are, and which events can be adjusted, if necessary.
- Manage logistics for transportation.
Qualifications and Skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Effective multi-tasker
- Proficiency in Outlook calendar, Zoom
Salary range: $5,000-$7,000 per month.
Run Betsy Run is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.